Nokia True Wireless E3012 earphones will be launched by RichGo
In April, RichGo introduced the Nokia True Wireless E3101 earphones with several fast car chargers. However, the E3101 earphones were not the only earphones that RichGo intended to introduce, the E3102 earphones were introduced after receiving BT SIG certification. The difference between the E3101 and E3102 is in the appearance of these earphones and their charging case.
The E3102’s airbags have replaceable earpads, and there’s a digital LED display on the charging case to quickly check the remaining battery capacity. Both airbags have IP44 waterproof protection and BT 5.1 chip for fast and low latency connection via Bluetooth. The E3102 can also play music for up to 5 hours on a single charge and up to 20 hours with a charging case.
The following are the specifications of the Nokia E3102:
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 5.1
- Bluetooth protocol: HFP, HSP, A2DP, AVRCP
- Driver unit: 13 mm movable coil
- Battery capacity: earphone 40 mAh x2, charging box 350 mAh
- Battery life: 5 hours (headphones), 20 hours (headphones + charging box)
- Frequency response amplitude: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Nominal impedance: 16 ohms
- Charging interface: Type C
Nokia True Wireless earphones will be available in white and black, and their price is still unknown. The E3102 are good airbags for the Asian market, just like the E3500 that Nokia Mobile sells in other parts of the world, but the E3500 has better BT connectivity. For more information, visit the RichGo website.